Komen Central Tennessee is going VIRTUAL!
The More Than Pink Walk® will be going VIRTUAL for the first time. While the pandemic has canceled many important moments in our lives, our mission to end breast cancer isn’t canceled, and neither is our walk!
We’re inviting you to #WalkWhereYouAre, because the women and men facing breast cancer need our support now, as much as ever. Whether it’s emotional support via our helpline, financial support through our treatment assistance program, or help navigating their care journey, we must be there for them.
Here’s what to expect at this year’s event:
- We will not be gathering in person; instead, we encourage you to walk in your neighborhood, local park, or wherever you choose to socially distance with your family, friends, and team members. Walk where you are!
- In early August we will have an updated mobile app that will allow you to track your steps, post pictures directly to social media, earn badges, download social media filters, and so much more.
- You can take your steps a little at a time, or all at once on event day.
- Remember to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter so you can connect with others who share your passion to take action against breast cancer. Mark “going” on your local Facebook Event Pages to stay up-to-date on all things walk!
- FREE registration! Use your savings to jump start your personal fundraising. When you register, remember to select your t-shirt size, set your fundraising goals and log in to your Fundraising Center.
- Start your team today! Invite family and friends from all over the U.S. to join your team — no driving required and socially distancing approved.
- On event day, connect with your Komen Community online for a day of inspiration. Trust us, you will not want to miss this interactive and moving time for all participants. More details to come!
No one should face breast cancer alone. Whether you walk for a friend who is newly diagnosed, a co-worker living with this disease or in memory of a loved one, or yourself, we’re stronger when we walk together – even when we’re apart.
That’s why your support is so important! This year join our passionate More Than Pink Walk® community in an experience that connects you with people – no matter where we are – who share our drive for ending breast cancer.
For questions, contact our office at email@example.com or at 615-383-0017.