- Breast Cancer Resources
- Our Community Impact
- Join our Fight
Treatment Assistance Program
Susan G. Komen® Central Tennessee is proud to offer assistance to those struggling with the financial burden of breast cancer treatment through the Treatment Assistance Program. With this program, we aim to help those who are facing financial challenges by providing financial assistance, education and support services to low-income, underinsured or uninsured breast cancer patients throughout the 41-county service area of Greater Nashville, Upper Cumberland, Chattanooga and North Georgia Regions.
To learn more about this program or to download and print our Treatment Assistance flyer, click here.
Financial assistance is available for breast cancer treatment expenses such as:
- Side-effect management medication (e.g. pain, anti-nausea, etc.)
- Child care/elder care
- Oral treatment medication (e.g. chemotherapy, hormone therapy, etc.)
- Transportation to and from treatment
- Durable medical equipment (e.g. oxygen tank, walker, etc.)
- Lymphedema care and supplies
- Food or groceries
- Palliative care
- Home health care
To be eligible for financial assistance applicants must:
- Be in active treatment for breast cancer.
- Reside in the United States, Washington, D.C., or any US Territory.
- Have household income at or below 250% of the Federal Poverty Line (see below).
|Persons in Family/Household||250% of the 2020 Federal Poverty Line (FPL)|
|48 Contiguous States and D.C.||Hawaii||Alaska|
To learn more about this program and other helpful resources, call the Komen Breast Care Hotline at 1-877-GO KOMEN (1-877-465-6636). You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill out the application online or by downloading, printing and mailing the application to the address below.
Susan G. Komen
ATTN: Treatment Assistance Program
13770 Noel Road, Suite 801889,
Dallas, TX 75380
*For more questions regarding this program in the Central Tennessee Service Area, please contact email@example.com or at 615-383-0017. If you would like to make a donation to help with the cost of this program, please click here. Remember, no amount is too small in the fight against breast cancer!