Be “Like Mom” This Mother’s Day

The world may stop but breast cancer doesn’t which is why this Mother’s Day, in partnership with Nashville Yards, we asked members of the Komen Family to share stories about how a breast cancer diagnosis impacted their loved ones: their mothers, children, grandchildren, spouses.

Follow along on all Komen Central Tennessee social media channels between April 26th – May 10th to learn about seven of our local families who experienced a breast cancer diagnosis and how it affected their family dynamic — including their mothers.

In honor of your own mother, and mothers everywhere, consider making a donation to Susan G. Komen® Central Tennessee this Mother’s Day.

From every dollar donated, up to 75% of net proceeds remain in the affiliate service area for breast cancer treatments, screening, education, support services. The remaining 25% goes towards lifesaving research in all areas of breast cancer, from basic biology to prevention to treatment and to survivorship.

Learn more about our Community Pillar Partner, Nashville Yards, by clicking here.