Health Fairs & Speaker Requests
Our dynamic Speakers Bureau and Health Fair volunteers are specifically trained to represent Komen Central Tennessee at health fairs and educational programs sponsored by community groups, corporations, and other local organizations. Volunteers provide basic breast health information, discuss the importance of early detection as the key to survival and share breast cancer resources available in the community.
We get many requests for speakers, health fairs, and educational materials; unfortunately, we cannot fill all of these requests. We ask that you place your request as far in advance as possible as this increases the chance of volunteer availability for your event.
Health Fair/Speaker Requests:
- Requests must be received at least four weeks prior to event date.
- A speaker or representative is not guaranteed for your event.
- Due to limited resources, we request a minimum audience of 20 for speaking requests.
- Donations are always appreciated to help offset the costs of the materials for these programs.
- It is not our policy to participate in events that charge a fee for non-profit participation.
To request a representative to attend your upcoming health fair, or to request a speaker at your event, please complete the health fair and speaker request form.
For questions before then, please contact our Manager of Mission and Education, Dana Niven, at firstname.lastname@example.org.