2019-2020 Komen Community Grants Announced
Susan G. Komen® Central Tennessee is working hard to share the Komen Mission to save lives by meeting the most critical needs in our communities and investing in breakthrough research to prevent and cure breast cancer and to reach our Big Bold Goal, to reduce breast cancer deaths by 50% in the United States by 2026.
With these goals in mind, our Komen Community Grants provide services such as clinical breast exams, mammograms, diagnostic imaging, ultrasounds, MRI, biopsies, treatment support, transportation and financial assistance and support into survivorship.
Komen Community Grants
2019 – 2020
For the 2019-2020 grant cycle, Susan G. Komen® Central Tennessee was able to fund 13 community grants totaling $300,000 in the Greater Nashville, Upper Cumberland, Chattanooga and North Georgia regions. We are excited to be collaborating with:
- Faith Family Medical Center
- Siloam Family Health Center
- St. Thomas – Our Mission in Motion
- Tennessee Department of Health – Nashville
- YMCA of Middle Tennessee
- Breast Cancer Support Services
- Erlanger Community Health Center
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Northwest Georgia Healthcare Partnership – Direct Services
- Northwest Georgia Healthcare Partnership – Promotoras de Salud
- Tennessee Department of Health – Chattanooga
For questions regarding our current Komen Community Grants, please contact Dana Niven, Manager of Mission and Education, at dniven@komencentraltennessee or at (615) 383-0017.