Looking for an internship where you’ll do more than get coffee or write drafts that may never make it beyond your computer? Look no further, Komen Central Tennessee offers a robust internship program that provides college students (and recent grads) with real-world knowledge and resume/portfolio building skills. Check out our wide variety of opportunities and send your resume, along with a cover letter, to email@example.com.
Note: Interns must commit to at least 15 hours of work per week on weekdays between 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. or at Komen events. While our internships are unpaid, we do work with universities to offer course credit.
Internship Job Titles:
- Special Events and Social Media Intern – to read complete description, click here.
- Mission and Education Intern – to read complete description, click here.
- Race for the Cure Intern – to read complete description, click here.
If available for two semesters (Spring through Summer OR Summer through Fall) please note this in your cover letter.
Part Time Positions Available:
- Affiliate Coordinator Green Hills – (25-32 hours per week)
- Mission-Community Engagment Administrator – (28 hours per week)
To apply for a part time position, please send a cover letter with your resume to our Executive Director, Patty Harman at firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls will be accepted regarding these positions.