- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
Fit for the Cure
How It Works
For every woman who gets a professional bra fitting at a Fit for the Cure event, Wacoal will donate $2 to Susan G. Komen® (no purchase is necessary).
Wacoal will also donate $2 to Komen for every Wacoal bra, shapewear item, or B.Tempt’d bra purchased at these events.
This year, for the first time, when you post a picture on your social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) with the hashtag #IGotFit, Wacoal will donate an extra $1.00 to Komen!
To learn more about this program, or to find other event dates, please visit www.FitfortheCure.com.
Spring 2017 Fit for the Cure Events
- March 7: Dillard’s, Stones River in Murfreesboro, TN
- March 8: Dillard’s, Governor’s Square Mall in Clarksville, TN
- March 8: Dillard’s, Rivergate in Goodlettsville, TN
- March 10: Dillard’s, Coolsprings Galleria in Franklin
- March 10: Dillard’s, Hamilton Place Mall in Chattanooga
- March 29: Belk, Stones River in Murfreesboro, TN
- March 30: Belk, Providence Market Place in Mt. Juliet, TN
- March 31: Belk, Coolsprings Galleria in Franklin, TN
- April 5: Belk, Governor’s Square Mall in Clarksville, TN
- April 6: Belk, Nothgate Mall in Hixson, TN
- April 7: Belk, Hamilton Place Mall in Chattanooga