- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
It’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
Check out the exciting opportunities and fundraisers around Central Tennessee!
- Miracle Ford– will donate to Komen for each test drive, oil change and vehicle purchases. This will culminate with a More Thank Pink event on October 22nd.
- b.fab.fitness– Check out b.fab.fitness’s multiple Pink Out classes in which money gets donated to Komen and then enjoy free samples, prize packs, and other fun activities!
- NuBody Concepts– During the month of October, NuBody Concepts will donate $50 for every Aqualipo at the performed at the Nashville location
- Lenox Lash and Brow– During October get pink streaks or pink glitter lashes and also donate to Komen!
- Blue Coast Burrito – Enjoy great food at multiple locations! Try out their pink chips and donate money to get your own pink ribbon displayed in store.
- J. Christopher’s – October kicks off J. Christopher’s annual support for breast cancer with $1 of each Pumpkin Pancakes order and 50₵ of each Pumpkin Spice Latte order being donated to Komen.
- Simon’s Opry Mills Mall– Join us at Opry Mills during the month of October and honor a hero who inspires and uplifts you on the More Than Pink Hero Wall. We will also be selling discount cards on October 14 and 15 good for participating stores.
For non-ongoing fundraisers, check out our calendar!